Monday, October 05, 2009

Bus irritants

How many of you take the bus to school or to work?
Plenty right?
How many of you come across people who are very very inconsiderate in the buses?
ALMOST ALL RIGHT?

Ok.. If you didn't, let me tell you about some of them.


1. The I-think-I-have-big-balls people.
These people (usually guys) will think that their balls are too big for them to sit properly in one seat. So how? They will sit in the middle of 2 seats and open their legs wide wide. Then pretend that they are sitting correctly and even if they knew it's wrong to take up 2 seats, they do it like they have no choice cuz they have big balls. You know what I'd like to do to these people? Take the WHACKO stick we made today (really fat and hard) and hit them in the (supposed) balls. Then they will crouch and I will have a place to sit. :)


2. The My-bag-is-big-so-it-needs-its-own-space people.
These are usually aunties with little handbags. And by little, I mean LITTLE. So little that you can actually put it on your lap that little. But NO!! Their handbags are those cheapo kinds which can be bought at Pasar Malams and it looks like Gucci or Louis Vuitton or something and they think they are so "atas" (High-class Singaporean) that their bags need their own seat. How to deal with them? Quoted from Chloe "I stare, then cock an eyebrow and keep staring." Then she will feel awkward and move her bag.


3. The Super-big-schoolbag-students.
These are one of the worse kind of people who take the bus. Their school bags are bulging out, they are hunched-backed and they stink at the end of the day. But what do they do? (I see primary school kids doing this more) They go up, tap their cards, and stand near the door. =.= I mean what the hell? The door is not gonna run away from you! You have big bags, you stand at the door and you attempt to let people alight with that little space between you, your bag and the door. Hello? The aisle of the bus is not as wide as those in your school. How do I deal with them? I just ask them to move to the back or say a very loud "Excuse Me!"


4. The I'm-standing-next-to-you-but-I-need-to-talk-loudly people.
These people have no brains because they cannot differentiate the difference between near, far, loud and soft. They will talk to their friends who are probably sitting right behind them, oh wait. Not talk, shout. Yeah. They will shout to their friend who is sitting right behind them. And these friends will shout back :) How wonderful! And if you get a group of aunties, with kids. I say good luck to you. The kids will scream and run around and the aunties will be busy shouting over the din. What to do? I suggest you buy a really good noise cancellation earphones or headphones and just listen to your music. You wouldn't want to have ANYTHING to do with those people, you will only be at the losing end. Unless, of course, if you can outshout them :)


5. The I'm-so-tired-so-I'm-gonna-sleep-all-over-you people.
I think the title says it all. These people, regardless of race, religion, age or size will do it if they want to. They will board the bus, find a seat and start sleeping. And if you're lucky, you will get someone who doesn't move around. But if you don't have the best of luck that day, then you'll encounter someone who, for some reason, likes to fall on you and sleep. The best thing is some people will sleep and lie on your shoulder and refuse to wake up until you knock them on the head or something. Then some people, even better! Their heads will sway according to the movements of the bus. So you'll see rotating heads or rather nodding heads probably nodding to the tune of "na mo ah mi tuo fo...." Yes. That bad. And they are so sleepy that they don't realise it. What to do? Nudge them, and if they dun respond, say excuse me. If they still don't respond, then you have no choice but to use physical force. LOL.


Alright, I'm brain dead already. Let me know your experience with these people. Or if you have met better ones, SHARE! I believe my (very very few) readers will wanna know! :)

P.S. I have met all the above types of people. How suay am I?

No comments: