Monday, October 26, 2009

Update update update

Alright, another long post coming up I hope.
I have loads of pictures to upload but I can't seem to bother to..
I keep telling myself I'll take pictures and upload to blog but I keep forgetting and procrastinating and then.. I don't upload at all... But I'll be hardworking today and upload them for you!!


Found a heart shaped chip in our bag of ruffles.. Couldn't bear to eat it.. wahaha



Stupid fat woman wanted to snatch it from me.. But NOPE! Not gonna give her!! (she ate it in the end though cuz I couldn't bear to eat it =.=)



My new hair extensions!! You can't see the end.. It's soooooo long...... It gets heavy at times but I'm more or less used to it already. But thing is, My original hair is so much shorter than my extension that it looks weird if it's not straight cuz it protrudes out at the top while the rest of the hair is long and straight....



What I wore to the SYOGOC (Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee) meeting on the day where the fat woman went to the kelong. It's my current display picture for MSN and Facebook. =D

Can't remember what else I wanted to add in.. ohwells..

I fell down in the bus on the way to school today.. I lost my balance, and my heels got caught on the edge of the ledge of the last row and I knelt forward. My knees hurt like shit now.. =.=
My dad was so kan chiong, he went looking for the medicine to apply to the bruise just now. He was worried that I couldn't walk tomorrow cuz of the blue-black. Awww... He's the best =D

I took pictures of the bruise but I don't know how well it'll show.. I'll upload anyway.. lol..



My left leg.. See the small dot there? It hurts like shit if you touch it..



My right leg.. This knee got it bad.. there's 2 bruises cuz I knelt on the metal edge on the floor.. You know SMRT buses have a catch on the floor at the back? The edge of the catch is metal and it's elevated.. Not flat.. I fell right on it.. So clever.. =D

But if I really cannot walk tomorrow, that's nice somehow. :)


P.S. I miss boyfriend.. He's having his field camp now.. Bleah..

No comments: