Friday, October 30, 2009

Goals for this year

Remember this?

If you lazy click, nevermind. I've included them here.

  1. Get at least a 3.0 for my GPA
    I think this might be a little difficult... Judging from my grades now... LOL..

  2. Save at least $500 by the end of this year.
    I think this shouldn't be a problem if I can curb my spending urge. HAHAHA!

  3. Pass my Driving Practical Test on July 3.
    Hopefully~

  4. Learn how to play the guitar correctly.
    I got take course. Must be hardworking and play regularly.

LOL... I was looking through my blog archives and I saw this. I went O.O
Number 1 is confirm out. I only got a cumulative gpa of 2.4 =.=

Number 2 is also almost out. Currently, my bank account has only $2+ inside.
Genius.

Number 3 has been achieved! I got my driving license but have not been driving regularly..

Number 4 is also considered done. Am diligently practising my guitar, but would like to improve more. Gonna get Ben to teach me plucking techniques. XD


I really need to save more money. Ever since internship started, I have been spending money like nobody's business. I think it's my own fault.
There was a month where my mother didn't give me pocket money for school. I used my own savings from the bursary. AND I KEPT SPENDING CUZ I DIDN'T HAVE A LIMIT.

Now, my savings all gone. (apart from some cash at home which I forced myself not to spend)
shit.
I shall start saving next month. Keep my spending to its minimum.. I shall only spend money on food. $4 a day for lunch. I WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT.

Suddenly feel like shouting Dunearn's Determined & Disciplined.........
=.=

So random......

No comments: