Saturday, November 01, 2008

2nd Anniversary celebration

I had my 2nd anniversary celebration with my darling today!!
We had a lot of fun!! though the food I ate isn't really fantastic..
We walked around cineleisure and plaza singapura!!
I walked till my feet hurts cuz I was wearing this really old pair of heels..
And I think the insoles are wearing off.. LOL

Then dar and me walked to YMCA to take 190 home
Had to stand from YMCA all the way to Bukit Panjang Zhenghua pri school...
My legs hurt like sh*t now..
LOL... And the reason we can't sit is cuz...
There's this stupid uncle who pretends to sleep but leaves his cap on the seat inside.
When he saw me, he removed his cap...
Nice move but! He sits with his legs wide open, and he's swaying from side to side.
And he looks like those kinda burglars, with windbreaker and cap..
And he looks scary.. LOL...
So I decided to stand...
Lucky for me and dar, somebody got down at Zhenghua bus stop
So we got 2 seats.. Just nice!!

I just reached home not long ago, and went to bathe
When I finished bathing, I opened my laptop to check my emails..
And I got really pekchek...
I shall only tell you what happen if you ask me..
On MSN that is..
LOL... It's private lah~
But I'm still pekchek now...
Anyways.. I shal put that aside and do my CommIss now.
I'm such a good student!!
tata~

No comments: