Friday, November 21, 2008

Assholes

Why are there so many fucking assholes in this world?
No wait, it should be why are there so many fucking assholes in my life.

He is fat.
He studies in Ngee Ann Polytechnic School of InfoComm Technology.
He is at least 18 years old.
He is the videographer for my mother's wedding.
He is definitely an asshole.

On October 3 2008, my mum and my new dad is getting married.
The wedding ceremony at the ROM is at 2pm.
Before that we played some pranks on the groom (as usual lah)
The photographers were doing a good job in taking photos.
The videographer was busy taking behind the scenes footages.
BUT! He didn't check if there was sound recorded.
He put the mic into the wrong channel and thus, no sound was recorded. (First mistake)
Nevermind. He found out soon enough.. Only after the tea ceremony at my ah ma's house..
(That means no sound all the way until we reached the ROM)
After tea ceremony, we went to ROM to sign the papers.
Luckily the mistake was found out so at least there was sound when my parents were saying their vows.
After 1st day, is the lunch on October 5 2008.
This time, he did everything correctly.


A few weeks later (I think about 2 weeks) I got the photos.
There were some problems. Not the photographers fault cuz message was not relayed properly.
(Their idea of editing is to change the colours and exposure etc. My idea of editing is to maybe clear some fats or erase fly away hair that was not pinned properly by hair stylist.)
So we edited and request that the edited pictures be included in the final slideshow to show friends.
BUT! Videographer in charge of making slideshow and video, DID NOT ADD IN THE EDITED PICTURES!
He just don't understand simple english.
And I even went to the trouble to help him edit away.
He even said that "Edit le won't it make the pictures fake? I don't like to make fake pictures."
(Second Mistake)
Excuse me, editing pictures does not mean that we are faking the pictures. We just want a good picture overall.
How would you feel if your wedding pictures all look ugly? Because the angle just nice caught a bunch of hair out of the original hairstyle?

Nevermind. I waited for the video.
Video was not good. Firstly, no sound so he added in some music. Ok fine.
But the video did not look good. And it was only about 20 mins (Maybe lesser).
You even added in the song "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne, which goes "Hey hey you you, I don't like your girlfriend"
Use your brain lah. Which wedding video would have that song? Stupid.
And the happenings for the lunch, I only see a short scene.
You should at least include more right?
(Third Mistake)

Fine, I don't wanna trouble him anymore.
Because he said that we were too troublesome.
I decided to edit the photos, create the movie and slideshow by myself.
Photos done. Slideshow still doing. Video, that's another problem.
I need to export the video from the tape into my laptop.
So I went to school today to get the tapes from GZ.
Went to the video room at my school and tried.
But found out that the machine cannot view Hi-def tapes.
Which means I need to get a camera to export.
Went to the equipment room but was told that FMS does not have any Hi-def camera.
And I cannot loan equipment out unless it's for school work.
So i told GZ and he contacted the fat ass.
He said that the camera "cannot be used to export the movie cuz it will spoil"
Then when GZ asked him to help book out some equipment so that I can export the movie, He don't want to.
And added "It's her problem so ask her to solve it herself."
Fucking Asshole.
If you did not ruin all these things, I wouldn't need to have so much problems right?
If you had made a video properly, or filmed properly, I wouldn't have to keep bugging GZ then he wouldn't need to keep talking to you right?
If you had heard my instructions properly, then I wouldn't have to redo the whole fucking thing right?
You have no right to say it's my problem so I should solve it myself.
You were the one who caused all these problems so you should take some responsibility.
Didn't you learn responsibility in school, at home, at work maybe?
Betcha didn't. Why? Because you don't listen.
You only do what you think is right.
And that pisses me off.
Becuase not only you are wrong, you caused trouble for other people.

So now, GZ have to find equipment for me to use.
If we knew that you were so hard to work with, we wouldn't have asked you.
And I really hoped that my mum didn't give you too big an ang pao, because it would all be wasted.
Because, you didn't really do much.
The only thing you're good at is playing. Judging from the way you interact with my little brother.
Fucking fat asshole.


And to my dear boyfriend, Shawn.
I am already very pissed with that asshole and you had to say "It's your mum's fault what. Who ask her in the first place don't wanna straight away talk to that guy. Why must ask you do?"
Hello!?
My mum did not do anything wrong ok.
It's her wedding and is asking for the best for the wedding wrong?
She asked me to tell them is cuz I know GZ and that I know these stuff also.
So it's easier for me to tell them.
And besides, I did not talk to that fat ass straight also.
I told GZ and he relayed the msg for me.
So if fat ass asked me to solve my own problem, does that mean that GZ passes the wrong msg?
I told GZ that my mother didn't like the video and stuff.
Obviously he told fat ass that WE (as in my mum and me) did not like it and wanted to change stuff.
But why would fat ass only talk about me?
How the fucking hell will I know??
Maybe he knows how to respect elders? Unlike you.
I do not talk about your mother or father unless you started.
But you?
No.. You would complain and complain.
Why?
Because I got hurt because of her.
But?
Did you know what respecting elders is?
Do you know that by saying that, you are actually scolding my mother?
What gives you the right to do that?
Only I or any of my family members can do that.
Why?
Because she in MY mother, not yours.
And when I get even upset, you still have the mindset that you are right.
Maybe in your thinking, you are right.
But from what I see (your words and all) I feel that you are wrong.


I am so fucking pissed right now.
I hate that fat ass for making me so pissed when I could have a wonderful day.

No comments: