Monday, November 10, 2008

Parttttyyyy!!

I wanna have a christmas party!!
Who wants to come?
It'll most probably be a potluck party. (Potluck is when everybody brings a dish to share. If you dunno how to cook also nevermind. Can buy!! hahaha!!)
Then we'll exchange presents.
Present prices should not be over $20 (Budget lah. Now economic downturn. LOL)
Oh!!!

AND I GET TO DECORATE MY HOUSE!! I WANNA

PUT GLITTER EVERYWHERE!! STARS TOO!!

MAYBE EVEN SHINY SNOWFLAKES!!!

SOOOO CHIO!!!!!!!


Hahahaha!!
It'll be so fun!!
We might even have games! Like taking a bite on a hanging apple, then you'll win even more prizes!!
Wee!!
I'm getting so excited now!!


But on a heavier note...

I HAVE A LOT OF ASSIGNMENTS TO DO!!


Ok, maybe not a lot.. But it's enough to dread people.. LOL
Anyways, the party is still in its planning stage, any ideas just let me know!!
We're gonna have lotsa fun!!
Wee!!
I'm gonna go slave over my assignments now..
So that I can have more time to work on the party!!
Hahahahaha!!

No comments: