Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hong Jun Yang

I saw Hong Jun Yang while going to school this morning!
It pays to be late. LOL
Me thinks he growing rounder.. Especially his face!
Hahaha and he was playing his white PSP!


Anyway, was late for class (it started at 8, I reached at 9.30)
Well, bo bian, cuz I'm a diva! hahaha
No lah, I just overslept.
Because, i was too busy yesterday, I went to alot of places and I started to fall asleep at 10+
But I was in Shawn's aunty's car...
Then when he fetched me home at about 11, I fell asleep in his car..
He damn power lah, sleep so late still can wake up so early..
Kowtow! hahahaha


I heard Wei Jian singing this song in Kang Xi Lai Le..
And I fell in love with this song.. It's Katrina by David Tao..
Not a bad song! It's peaceful and soothing, something very different from what the radio stations play..


Katrina(Demo) - David Tao


I couldn't find this song on Imeem, I had to upload it myself.. =.=
Anyway, enjoy!!

No comments: