Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ah ma's 80th Birthday celebrations

Just came back from my grandmother's 80th birthday celebrations!
Had not a bad time there..

Went to this particular restaurant in Boon Lay, called the Boon Lay Raja Restaurant (If I remember correctly...)
THE FOOD WAS HORRIBLE....
Really bad...
So bad that we didn't even "da bao" them back...
In fact, there were some dishes that I just took a small bite..

Anyway, Ah Ma looked really happy today.. =DD
Gave her a pair of earrings (share with my sister and mother)
I think it looked good on her! hahaha

Am gonna upload some photos that I took..
In fact there is quite a few..



The grandchildren that came.



My ah yi with my brother with my cousin with ah ma's "di mei" and ah ma!



2nd Aunt's family with ah ma



5th Aunt's family with ah ma



1st Aunt with ah ma



Ah kim with ah ma



My family with ah ma!! (Sister was working...)



The cake!



The turnout.



Preparing the candles for ah ma



With the lighted candles!



Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to ah ma, happy birthday to you!



Ah ma with her cake..



After blowing out the candles..(I was too slow.. T.T)



While cutting cake



The "cutted" cake.. hahaha



My ah yi picking on the cake, trying to get some cream..



Then she did this..



And my ah ma looked like that....



My look! I forgot to take full body shot...



My cousin and I



My ah ma and me!! (I know picture blur lah. But I like her smile...)



Here's the clearer version!! The pearl earrings are the ones I gave her.. =DDD

That's all that looks good...
I still have some more but i lazy to upload le lah..
LOL



-Replies to tags-

Sheng: Trying to ask le lor... But mummy say forget it le...

zz: err.....

Moo: I didn't!! hahaha THE DAY passed already.. This is the aftermath..

Shawn: Orh...

gavyn: Hahahaha. Do come back more cuz then it can add up my unique visits.. then maybe i can get more money!! hahaha

No comments: