Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.

We were from 2 different worlds. You were a "乖小孩" (good boy) and only mixed with guys.
I was a "spoilt brat" (from Ms Khoo.. lol) and I mixed around with guys. =DD
But we fell in love! (Omg.. is it a little "rou ma"?)
That was on 30th October 2006.
Now, it's been 2 years and I ask myself, 我为什么还爱你?

And it's because, you care for me and I care for you!
Although a little too much at times.. But yeah we care for each other!

Then I ask myself, what is family to me?
It's where there is love and care between blood related people.
Then I ask myself again, 我为什么还爱你, why do I still love the people who scold and cane me (My mother and father lah.. even my sister slaps me lor...).
And it's because their my family!

So what is friendship?
It's when people can come together and bitch about other people!
hahaha..
Then why do I love them?
Ans: Because I just do..

Muacks! to all my friends and my family members!
Special muacks! to my darling!
I'll love you all forever and I hope you can love me too!

Here, right now, I want to dedicate this playlist to my most loved family, friends and of course, my Darling.
Enjoy the songs!


Infinite playlist


Wo wei shen me hai ai ni? Why do I still love you?
Do you remember? Yes I do! I remember everything!! (At least most of them.. hahaha)
I'm all about you! Really really! I think of you before I think of myself.
I'll take the tears and leave the smile for you.
Now, do you know how much I love you?


For those who comes to my blog frequently, you may have seen the fleeting ad for Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist.
This post is written because of that.
"Nick is in a band called the Jerk Offs and he is bad in relationships. Nora is a girl who follows the rules, but she decides to break them. What kind of chemistry will they have, after Nora asks Nick to be her boyfriend for 5 minutes?"
I think it would be a lovely show to watch.
Movie opens 11th December! Clickety click! http://nicknorah.com.sg

No comments: