Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happiness~

I'm so happy these 2 days.

Yesterday:
I must mention this!! I (somehow) tricked Yueshi into wearing a dress!!
HAHAHA
Janice, Yueshi and Me went party world yesterday. And I had so much fun!
It was my first time there!
We had Kobayashi before walking to Party World.
I reached Heeran the earliest!
HAH! NOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO'S ALWAYS LATE.
XD
Then we went in to Party!! And I didn't know that while singing, the karaoke machine 'CLAPS!'
OMG. I went O.O "who's clapping"?
Hahaha.. It was quite funny >.<
Oh about tricking Yueshi, I just smsed her to tell her that the meeting time has changed and that Janice and I were gonna dress nicely cuz Janice had a school dinner to attend later and she's lazy to change XD
In the end, Yueshi interpreted it as "Wear nice nice, Janice, School Dinner, Wear dress!"
HAHAHAHA.. Then she really wore a dress! So cute!



Today:
I woke up late >.<
Was supposed to wake up earlier to go to Gleneagles to help Mummy with the shifting of her clinic.
A little dumb, shiftting from the 4th floor to the 3rd floor... =.=
Anyway, was tired after the shifting, so went home.
The best thing was that Darling was there with me the whole time!
And we didn't quarrel!!
I was expecting us to quarrel because when we're moving stuff, and sometimes thing don't go our way, we get frustrated and quarrel.
But nope! Today was great!
Then dinner time, we went to Crystal Jade!!
OHMYGOODNESS! The food was FANTABULOUS!!
Mark went along too! So lucky, everytime when we bring him out, it's always good food..
>.<
I shall keep asking Mark to come along for dinner the next time, then I'll have the chance to eat good food all the time!! Woohoo!!

P.S. I wanna drink bubble tea badly.. Like right now.. =.=

No comments: