Saturday, March 07, 2009

Random

Alright.
After that long post I did, I'm not gonna bore you with mundane stuff.
Instead, I'm gonna bore you with stuff that probably isn't your problem but I'm gonna make it your problem anyway.


Things that I want (and probably need right now)
1. Samsung Pixon Phone.
My current Samsung phone is dying on me. So I need its descendents to continue serving me. Why I like the Pixon is cuz, it's chio, it's new, it's good to use and it's really chio. XD

2. Nintendo DS Lite.
For a very simple reason. My sister has it. Janice is gonna get it. And I want it too. XD

3. Dresses and tops from blogshops.
There are too many to really name them. But I have this habit of looking through blogshops and looking for new clothes to wear. Problem is, not enough money.

4. To start a blogshop with girlfriends.
This is to give me another outlet to earn money. So that I can buy stuff from other blogshops. (Ironic, I know. But what to do?)

5. Accessories.
To match my ever-growing wardrobe. I have nice clothes now, but no accessories to match. Will try to attempt to learn how to make jewellery so that it's cheaper. (Plus! I can sell them online too!! Muahaha! Kill 2 birds with one stone.)

6. Eat good food.
I know that the reccession is here. But has anybody thought that it is during this time, that prices are slashed and we can afford to spend more! Also, by spending more money, we are helping to boost the economy.

7. SHOP SHOP SHOP TILL I DROP!
Yes. People say that diamonds are girls' best friends. I think that shopping is a girl's best confidante. Because whenever someone is feeling down, retail therapy helps a lot. XD


There you have it. My random thoughts which are none of your business. But I would be very grateful if anyone decides to sponsor me anything from the above.
=D

No comments: