Friday, March 06, 2009

My life so far

So, the exams have officially ended on the 24th Feb.
And what have I been doing the past few days?

Basically, I have been at home, lazing around, wasting electricity, wasting water, wasting space and wasting time.
I have nothing to do.
I'm so lazy that I don't even wanna go out and window shop.


But, I kinda broke the routine yesterday. 4th Feb.
I went out of my smelly and rotting nest.
I went to Heeren!
Was too lazy once again to ask BF to take camera to take pictures.
But then, what kind of pictures can I take in Orchard?
There's pratically construction everywhere.
When 190 first turned into Far East Plaza, right beside it = construction.
Then when it turns towards CK Tangs, look to your right = construction.
Then moving towards Heeren.... Construction once again.
So, don't blame me if I don't have pictures to show you.
Cuz even if I have, they will be full of ugly construction sites. LOL


So, what did I do at Heeren?
I went to eat Snow Ice!! At a shop called Dessert Story.
Not bad I should say.
Though the ice tasted a little bland, the mango puree and mango cubes taste fantabulous!
I will try the green tea one sometime, and also the durian one. Looks delicious!
After (or should I say before) eating the Snow Ice, we walked around Heeren.
And we concluded that..... Heeren is for rich brats who have too much money to spend on overpriced items. ^.^
Yes. The things that are sold there... are... soooooooooo expensive...
Nonetheless, I like the place. Cuz got aircon!! Muahahaha


After walking in Heeren, and deciding not to buy anything, we walked to John Little.
Err, I don't really know the building's name, but John Little is beside UOB bank.
I think the building is beside the Emerald Building or something.
I went there cuz I wanna try the much raved about BB Cream.
BB cream = Blemish Balm Cream.
I thought that since everyone says it's so good, I should go try it out.
I found the brand that everyone 'promotes' (Lioele..)
And I tried it.
I don't like it at all...
The texture is like, err, glue?
And it's so thick. So unless you're gonna be in front of the camera, I suggest you not to buy this brand.
So I looked around more and this promoter came up to me.
(Actually, she was just standing there, waiting for me to ask her questions. >.<)

She's really pretty though! HAHA
So I asked her what's the difference between the different brand and stuff.
Then I asked her which brand is better.
To which she replied "Oh, you ask me, of course I would say that my brand is better lah!"
LOL.. I didn't know she was a promoter for a particular brand
So she explained stuff about BB Cream.
And promoted her product.
I like it. And decided to buy it~
(Yay, now I have BB Cream to make my face pretty le.. hahaha)

Then we went to look for places to eat dinner.
Plaza Singapura's Kopitiam is closed. Bummer. =.=
We didn't want to eat fast food cuz BF is having sore throat.
So we ate in Yoshinoya.
Don't really like the food there. Cuz the rice is err.. too much?
Then everything is a little tasteless. Plus. If you change the soup to a drink.
You have to pay $1.20 more!
So, my meal, instead of $6.20, I have to pay $7.40 =.=


Anyway, after eating, we walked around more.. Then decided that we're tired.
And that we should go home and rest.
So we went home.. And rested. LOL (I know. what kinda update is this right? But it's the truth what.. what you want me to do?)





That basically marks the end of the day.
And today is another day where I just stayed at home and rot.
But today's slightly different cuz BF came over to rot with me!! =D









P.S. I'm gonna start a blogshop! (Any suppliers?)
P.P.S I wanna buy materials to make necklace. I had enough of shops and blogshops selling a single necklace at $20 - $30! So freaking expensive! I shall make one for myself. Then maybe make more to sell. (Haha, then I might be like them.. O.O)

No comments: