Thursday, March 12, 2009

New names

Muahahahaha!

I have thought of nicknames for my close girlfriends!! (yes that includes you chloe.)

In alphabetical order:

Chloe: Bunny (I think it sounds cute.. though I just wanna call u bitch XD)

Janice: Salty (Muahahahah!)

Yueshi: BLAND! (Actually, it's just cuz I can't think of anything, and I think bland suits u well cuz u like not here not there.. LOL)

And Myself: Spicy.. (AHAHAHA cuz I'm just bitchy ~)

I can't name my guy friends cuz I think it will sound weird.. lol
Imagine me calling Guan Zhou - violin..
HAHAHAHA

Eh wait. Actually I can leh..

Guan Zhou: Violin (Cuz he's into violin now.. hahaha)

Rui Qin: Starhub (He's the first person I know who's working for Starhub)

Sheng Sheng: Womaniser!! (womaniser womaniser womaniser~)

Teck Lim: Cow (I believe this has been confirmed a few years ago XD)

Wei Tat: Love Sick (yeah.. cuz he just is.. lol)

Ok, these are friends from BF's side.
Friends from my side which I hvn't contact for like millions of years.. lol

Arev: Junior (actually this is his name.. lol)

Bailey: Barley.. (hahaha.. so weird)

Ben: Shorty (quite obvious right? hahaha)

Darryl: Ah Gong (cuz he's just OLD~)

Dennis: MiMi Yan (HAHAHA cuz he has small eyes..)



Alright, I think I have more.. but i can't think of much..
If I left out anybody, lemme know!
Then I'll give you a personalised nickname!!



P.S. I dunno why it's in italics.. But I can't change it back. =.=

No comments: