Monday, March 16, 2009

Romantic, no more?

HAHAHAHA

Today is a good day~
My light's fixed!
My adium's not cranky anymore!
And the BF is back!

Oh I feel so happy today!
Been watching Woody Sambo (stupid name.. lol) or 无敌珊宝妹 in chinese.
It is so funny!! But... a lil' stupid at times.
but then again, aren't all idol dramas the same? lol


Have also been watching My Queen (败犬女王)
Not a bad show! but having to wait for a week before each episode airs, IS KILLING ME!


I have a choir camp this wed, thurs, fri. Not sure if I wanna go.
It's only a day camp anyway. So boring. lol
Gonna send my laptop to How Chuen.
Wanna get the latest stuff in! Yay!
And get Avatar season 3 at the same time.

OH. BUT I NO LAPTOP HOW TO WATCH? =.=





oh wait.
I could camp at BF's house to watch. HAHAHAHA
Wait for me.
I'll be there XD



Prepare snacks and drinks and more snacks.
(I'm a big eater. I think you know XD)


Oh speaking of eating.
A certain bland person invited me and salty to her house to help her clear away her new year goodies.
BUT she starved us. lol she only brought out 1 packet of biscuit.
AND NO LUNCH PROVIDED?
lol, we had to spend money to eat at Hougang Mall.
Oh well.. nevermind.
At least I got to broaden my knowledge.
I can proudly say that I have been to Hougang Mall.
A place where, probably in my entire life, I will not step in if not for her.
XD

Be very honoured!

No comments: